September 11 and 12, 2021
Hop in the car and enjoy a day of rural gourmet delights on a self-guided tour through the countryside. See the farms where some of the best cheeses, wines, beers, and ciders in the region are made. Tastings and activities await you at each stop, so plan to explore and enjoy.
This is a free event for anyone that wants to experience award-winning cheeses and craft beverages and the farms that make them! We encourage you to bring a cooler and take advantage of the tastings and exclusive releases this weekend has to offer.
Saturday, September 11, 10am - 4pm
Sunday, September 12, 10am - 4pm
Be sure to plan your own custom tour here as WiFi service for your GPS is limited in some locations.
Get Your 2021 Cheese Tour Map
Save to your phone or print it out to bring with you!
On a mobile device, tap and hold the image to save to your phone. On a desktop, click the button to download a printable .pdf file for printing.
enjoy a day of cheese, wine, beer & cider in the countryside
A Note on Safety in 2021
The Cheese Tour is primarily an outside event and while mask wearing is not required outside, we ask that visitors maintain a safe distance at all times. Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the tour and each participating location will provide clear guidelines for sampling, indoor masking requirements, and any location specific safety protocols.
Please be aware of the special signage at each site as different locations may have different requirements. All tour locations will be applying any and all precautions required by the state and county as of the date of the tour. We want everyone to feel comfortable and be safe while enjoying The Cheese Tour!
○ Bring a cooler to keep your cheeses and beverages cool in your vehicle while you enjoy all the tour has to offer
○ Leave your pup at home! This is a "No Dogs" event due to the working farm setting of much of the tour
○ Bring legal ID for the beverage stops - proof of age is required for alcohol consumption and purchase
○ Only approach animals and fenced areas with permission from the farmer or staffmember
○ Wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes for farm tours
○ Bring a re-usable bag for your purchases